Friday, April 25

A HAPPY FACE~

WELL...EMO Is so..so..so...happy~grinning all the time~he is looking masyaallah,very happy indeed~syukur alhamdullillah~I've never seen him looking this happy~Last night when he got home from school~I told him to go and get a fax from his papa's office ~I didn't tell what's it all about~he got home smiling like anything~

Today,early in the morning he went to get all his documents from his school~now,at this time he's still in school~he's in the afternoon session~kena pulangkan semua buku-buku pinjaman~and to say goodbye to his friends~

Esok ~tentunya akan lagi sibuk~kena beli barang-barang yang akan dibawa ke sekolah baru toileteries and ect...He has already listed all the things that he needed~Mesin ATM..
get ready...here I come...heh..heh..

Hari ini ada pasar malam di depan rumah~I think I'll go there and buy some of his favourite food~tak terdaya la kalau nak masak semuanya..Awang ni memang kaki makan~I wonder how's he going to survive there~tentunya dia akan minta nak bawa banyak ration~

Esok dan lusa pun dia dah atur apa yang dia nak makan~Hai...anak punya pasal...sebenarnya MakTeh terasa sangat kalau anak #4 ni tak ada~kerana dia yang paling manja~paling pandai ambil hati orang tua~PakTeh will miss him the most~

YOURS TRULY;
MAkTeh
XOX

No comments: