Saturday, February 26

up date on the sew along

Let us see,hmmm...I have finished cutting all the required,the main body, lining,base,binding and the batting and interfacing.I am always behind in whatever things I do, slow learner.My problem is that,I am not sure whether I did the right thing in cutting the body and lining.You see ,when I taped the pattern,I overlapped the round mark you get on the pattern. I realised that Sue at mybotang didn't.that means mine will be shorter kan?



Now  I am working on the tape,I did it the ol-skool way  said Sue.

4 comments:

MyBotanG said...

don't worry mak teh, as long as all the pieces are consistent and same size.. I suppose shorter or longer would be personal preference..

MAK TEH said...

oh,thank you Sue,I haven't touch anything since then,been busy lately,but now I can sit n finished the bag.

nizacraft said...

Mak teh, i love the red fabric....

SewLove said...

makteh, nruul pun overlapped round mark tue gak..bukan kene wat macam tue ke..da siap ok je, ngam2 kepit