Thursday, February 17

I am joining My Botang Reversible Basket Bag Sew Along


Salam ,Hello there,at last I brave myself to join this sew along.I have been wanting to do this for a very very long time ,but I have no courage to do so,afraid I might not meet the dateline,well, since this my first ever sew along ,I must make the best of it,ya.
I am a little late in joining,but this give the reason to speed things up ,eh.Oh okay,off me go to find the needed fabric.the pattern is already printed...so what am I waiting for....tada...

2 comments:

comey_lote said...

wahh bestnya mak teh projek jahit bag!!!

saya dah hantar email invitation kat makteh tau...hmm nanti saya hantar lagi sekali ya...

MyBotanG said...

welcome Mak Teh to our sew along.. this is my first time organising such party as well.. saya budak baru belajar.. :)
best jahit reramai nie.. keep the motivation level high and get to share and exchange ideas if ada yg tak tahu..