Thursday, May 15

KALI PERTAMA DITAG~

All These While I've been reading people getting tagged...kinda fun..tapi bila kena atas kepala sendiri..waduh..pening hamba..kenapa la sis mamafami you bagi I kerja ni..ni nak kena perah otak yg dah beku ni..Mak Teh cuba la ya!!

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I was tagged by Sis mamaFaMi..so you wanna know more about me ya..you might not like what you find...jangan terkejut...so here goes sifu..

7 FACTS ABOUT ME :

1~ I am not beautiful, far from pretty too- short, dark and plump...nothing about me is worth mentioning.

2~ I am gullible, timid, shy, not very sociable { b'coz I like to stay home so much }...that's how people look at me!!!Basically ,I'm a homely girl.actually what you see is not real...so don't ever judge a book by it's cover...NEVER !!!selami dulu isinya~

3~ I just love not to have to do anything...anything at all...BUT READ...yes...give me a book and I'm forever indebted to you.books are my loyal companion. Rasa-rasanya org panggil ni....pemalas kot ?#%&*ye la tu...

4~ I like to dream of going somewhere, someplace beautiful to pamper myself...with lot and lots of bling-bling...designer clothes..perfumes..etc..etc..macam le ada org nak taja !!!actually my only dream is to LIVE IN MEKAH.

5~ I too. like other women just love cooking, gardening, crafting ,and now experimenting with baking{ something that I've never done seriously before }I kinda like my newly acquired interest...heh..heh..in the process, I burnt a lot of pots n pans.[ chuckle ]

6~ I am so undecisive-never made any important decision in my life-other than " nak kahwin " heh3, all these while people decide for me..I just don't know how to say " NO "--I 'M A LIBRAN--that"s why.

7~ But amidst all of the above, I just love the air that I breathe..and..everything/everyone around me--regardless of what people think of me.

FINITO !!!!OK KE SIS ?OH I FORGOT..I'VE TO TAG 7 OTHERS..SApe Aaa...let me think...hmmmmm.yessss.
..

1..yongmunirah

2..kelat

3..puterikurekure

4..shasha

5..zainab

6..eda

7..arinaathirah

SILA LA JAWAB.JAWAB..JANGAN TAK JAWAB ,NANTI SIFU MARE.....

OK..ni baru sikit je tau , kalu nak cerita memang esok lusa pun tak habih.

Rasa-rasanya Mak Teh ni sombong ke ?ada org cakap Mak Teh ni tak bergaul ngan org , kalau tak bergaul macam mana boleh kenal semua neighbour I ????

4 comments:

KeL@T said...

uiks... kelat tnampak nama kelat di no.2... huhuhu...

lately ni... kelat agak bz sket wahai MakTeh kucayanggg... ekceli kan MakTeh... kelat dah penah kena tag spesis niih... tp, x pe... dun woriii... MakTeh punye pasal... kelat misti jawab gak tag tuh... tp, MakTeh kena tolong kelat SATU jerkkkk... tolong 'tunggu' ek... ngeh ngeh ngeh...

ape ponggg... masok buku utang le dulu ye MakTeh... hehehe... ti kelat bayo... as soon as possible...

Anonymous said...

hai MakTeh...

salam perkenalan...rasa2 lum sempat nk kenal2 kita nih... tp tiba2 jek kena tag...kekeke... tergezut badak jugak la,ye la 1st time kena tag... selalu sengih2 dok baca org kena tag :)bz skit lately tak sempat nk update page tu... nnt2 eh bila tak berapa nk bz...sy jwb ler segala soklan cepu emas tu...hehehe

Anonymous said...

alamak..silap klik nama la kat atas tu..heheh... tu la kelam kelibut nyer pasal.. kekeke

- pakistan zindabad :D

MAK TEH said...

arina=tak ape la ..boleh buat bila2 aje..