Saturday, February 25

OLE OLE untuk anak-anak saudara

Hello there Khadija,as promised,a few hairclips I made this afternoon.hehe...not bad for a beginner eh



Sorry dear ,I dont know how to rotate this image...hihihi...what to expect from an old lady like me right...




3 pencil cases  for my nieces, a brooch and a hp charm...like it ?I made these a couple of days ago.
 
I am so sorry , if anybody happens to come by here and having problems looking at the snapshots...
when you finished I am sure you"ll have a sore neck...
SORRY..

6 comments:

CREATIVE MIND said...

Beautiful colors & very nice designs, I really Like all these, You are very smart my dear!
All the best :)
Lots of Love!

MAK TEH said...

hihi...really ,you're putting me on..I posted this specially for you ,since you insisted....happy.

maybe next time I'll show you a few purses and handbags I made.thanks dear,bye, khuda hafiz

Kamsiah said...

so sweet...so colourfull...i like..!!!very creatif..

MAK TEH said...

gee thanks dear, i like going to yr blog, dah follow lama dah.tata

Ambreen said...

So cute, lovely work! Thanks Mak Teh for visiting. I'll try to post the chicken patties recipe as soon as possible :)

paridah said...

assalamualaikum...