Saturday, February 25

OLE OLE untuk anak-anak saudara

Hello there Khadija,as promised,a few hairclips I made this afternoon.hehe...not bad for a beginner eh



Sorry dear ,I dont know how to rotate this image...hihihi...what to expect from an old lady like me right...




3 pencil cases  for my nieces, a brooch and a hp charm...like it ?I made these a couple of days ago.
 
I am so sorry , if anybody happens to come by here and having problems looking at the snapshots...
when you finished I am sure you"ll have a sore neck...
SORRY..

6 comments:

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Beautiful colors & very nice designs, I really Like all these, You are very smart my dear!
All the best :)
Lots of Love!

MAK TEH said...

hihi...really ,you're putting me on..I posted this specially for you ,since you insisted....happy.

maybe next time I'll show you a few purses and handbags I made.thanks dear,bye, khuda hafiz

Kamsiah yusoff said...

so sweet...so colourfull...i like..!!!very creatif..

MAK TEH said...

gee thanks dear, i like going to yr blog, dah follow lama dah.tata

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

So cute, lovely work! Thanks Mak Teh for visiting. I'll try to post the chicken patties recipe as soon as possible :)

puisikamut said...

kumbal gan